CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

You know it's true when no matter how far the distance is he can still make you smile

Well well, where shall i start?? ahahah! Damn a lot of things to post but but... Dunno where to start... I just realized that it's the 25th today... hahahaha! To some ppl, they know what today's SUPPOSED to mean... But yeah, things happen.. What surprised me the most was that i didnt even notice till i was messaging then i saw the date.. And even more i knew it remided me of smth but i had to think for like 5 min to get it! Kani! Memmory sucks? But i guess to this it's a good thing...


Well, on the 20th of November Darren picked me up along with Chee Kiong and Elaine and we went to Pyramid.. Was supposed to watch a movie but in the end we ended up in Kim Gary for god knows how freaking long! Saw Jessica Ting and her friend lilian there so we did a lil catching up... It's been a long long time babe! too long! hahaha! Owh yea, we didnt forget our cam-whoring sessions too...


With lil edwin...

Finally, picz with u aftetr so long! haha

She likes doing horny faces... I dont know y =p



Lilian & Jess


Candid


See what i mean by the horny face? hahaha!

I tengah shock sendiri with jess's glasses



I miss euu =.="







After Kim Gary, i went to Hartamas Black hole for some meeting then flew back to subang for Barcelona... Hahaha! Things happen... Unpredictable things.. Good? dont ask me... shhhh... Only few ppl knows bout it... Only one word and describe it.. Unpredictable.. But no picz were taken using my camera cuz everything was in the car...


We went to Yam cha after Barcelona.. And by the time we wanted to go home, it was about 5 smth... So chili, Wai yip and i Decided to go for dim sum.. but but... Not opeen yet.. Kani! We round USJ 23 to look for a dim sum shop but cant find any.. So yeah, Yam Cha at Bistro then it was too jammed to send me home cuz it was around 7 smth almost 8..Therefore, Chili and i Stayed at Wai yip's house...


Stupid Chili! the 1st one to sleep! Sleep like pig somemore!




The next day Wai Yip sent me home around 3.. I went in, took a shower and got ready while He and Chili went to the mamak to makan.. Then When i was ready, they picked me up, picked Manda and we went down to Subang... Makan at Bistro with the rest while Wai Yip went and play bball then we headed of to Racks to meet up with the rest... Went up to Genting after that...



In oldtown kopitiam












Went to ou the next day with the subang kia's.. Stayed there a while then Elaine and i went to work... That gurl was dead drunk! hahahaha! After work when Darren and Doug fetched us, we went to Murni to Yam cha but that gurl stayed in the car and sleep! F-king funny! After that, i went home to shower then we went to Macd.. Manda came later on... That was around 5 edi! hahahaha! We left Macd at 6 and manda and i went to Gerard's hse..


At around 7, we went for dim sum, sent Manda home then Gerard and i went for the bar bengkal shit... Kani! Damn tired lorr that time!! Didnt sleep the whole night and when i got home, after showering and all my mum and bro was going out for dinner.. So I decided to be a good girl and spend some family time with them... Came home and straight away K.O-ED! Slept till 2 the next day!


Went out with my sister's friends Jalan jalan in ou then met up with my prom date and JiaShin! Ahh!! I miss them! hahaha! Long time nvr hang out liao... We bought smth similar.. My prom date and i, i mean... Hehe...





After that was dinner at Mrs. Read then hartamas and Mount Kiara for meetings.. Aikes, i'm a busy gurl! My Gorr came all the way to Hartamas to look for me.. but i couldnt even meet him cause of meeting! Sorry gorr!


After all the meetings around 12, i went down to subang.. Yam cha at suku then went to club 9 to play pool till bout 4.30... Then we (wai yip, chili and i) decided to go for dim sum @ sri petaling where it's open for 24 hours... Our bloody dim sum only consisted of 3 choices!! hahaha! Which ate "siu mai", "ha Gau" and "chee cheong fun"!!! Thats all we ate... I mean there were a lot of plates but only 3 choices...! hahaha! The guys excuse? "not nice larh the choices here" fucking JOKE!


As you would have guessed, by the time we finished and all we went back to Wai Yip's house to talk.. but again Chili was the first one to sleep! Damn pig wei him... Anyways, got home around 9 smth this morning.. took a shower, finished up a lil bit of stuff then went to sleep... But lehh, wanna sleep in peace also cannot! Bloody phone non-stop message and calls! ahhhh!!! So yeah, here i am blogging...


Not sure what i'm gonna do tonight yet... The sista is goin for Man Hunt.. I think i'll be there too.. As usual! haha... Hmmmm...


Owwh yea, one more thing... some "stuopid boi" that came back form Singapore wanted to make me happie.. So he bought a bracelet which apprently cost 200++ Singapore Dollars!!! Knn... I know u wanna make me happie... But lehh, next time you dont have to waste your money like that kay?? But thanks a lot! it made my night... I was non-stop smiling when Elaine passed it to me.. hahaha!



I'm a happie gurl!

0 comments: