CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Can't get enuf..

Ahhhhh!!! I wanted to stay away from blogging... But but.. Kennot larh... Kani! Hahahaha! I come to my blog and it's calling out to me to write something.. To update...


OKayyy, So! what have i been doing lately? Hmmm... Last Friday (7/11/08) I went for lunch in KL with my god father and Eunice.. Ate at Planet hollywood.. Food there was so so only.. Went Yam cha after that then dinner at Bao Bao... The plans for tonight changed from Genting to Supper Club... Some ppl said it's the new Rumms and some said thatit's to replace the old soda club... Whatever it is, the place isnt bad..



We only went in at bout 12 smth cuz we were waiting for the rest to come to open bottle.. Mana tau, when they came, no need open bottle also masuk d... They know the owner there... =.=" I saw loads of ppl there from Wei Hui to Ah Ming... Practically every1 was there...





After supper club while we were on our way back.. I realized that the car stopped... Mana tau, got fight again... Sien! Stop at the side a while then banyak banyak car come.. Siang all came... Then a while more i heard dunno what sound... Mana tau whacking d.. Sien... Ppl come out wanna happie happie mana tau fight..


After that Chun Lam and Rui Yang wanted to go Kayu to Yamcha.. They were damn not "fan hei" cuz some ppl didnt wanna see me ask me not to come..Then they wanted to go... Haizz... ANyways, after that we went to play mahjong.. Went for breakfast then went to ZzZzzZz....


The next day we all met up at Tesco to get stuff for steamboat... Then went to Vincent's place for steamboat... After that Isaac fetched me to Club 9 to meet uo with Jason, Darren, Douglas and Juan and after a while, we went back to Chili's house to Poker.. Kani! Poker i lost damn lil only la.. Around 5 bucks.. But but! Jason win my 35 bucks while playing black jack in Club 9! Conclusion,


Gamble in bad mood = Lose money







Before..

After...



The following day, Jason fetched me and wee headed to ou to meet the rest... wanted to support his coll mate for some beauty contest shit.. but apprently by the time we reached, she got kicked out liao... This shows that Jason's timing damn 7 bad =p... Watched the new James bond movie today... Guess the movie was ok but it aint up to expectation...


During the steamboat at Vincent's place, he told me smth about my fate... That at 1st i was happie about... but then i thought about all the other possible things and i got a little scared... Haizz... IF AND ONLY IF anything happenes.. Everyone at the steambout knows bout it and so does 2 ppl from Chili's house while pokering that night.. So ask them...

0 comments: