CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fuck Shit, Shit Fuck!

Everyone says to give up on you,
but they don't see you like I do.
You're the one who broke my heart,
you're the reason my world fell apart.
You're the one who made me cry,
yet I still love you and I don't know why


Ahahaha, looks like my blog has become one of those emo blogs! Sien! ahahha! But manda was damn emo yday that i let her borrow my blog to express herself... So yeah, she wrote the last post! hehe... And it was her 1st time blogging! Whohoo!!


Haha! I'm too free! It's 5a.m in the morning and we're all still awake.. My frenz and i are talking about goin to look out point this thursday! hahaha! Me wanna go!

I guess by now Manda's wondering why the hell am i writing this cuz apprently she's waiting to read this post! hahaha! But but, i got nth to write larh! Soli! Jom, look out point this thurs!

0 comments: