CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

U didnt break my heart, you KILLED it

This is the part where,
you and me mean nothing more
than a crossed out heart on
my tree in the backyard
and this is the part where I pretend to be happy.
You broke my heart & watched it bleed.




Funny how everyone thinks that they have found love when that someone treats them nice, with care and with all the attention in the world. Funny aint it? Cause the next minute, that someone who thought they'd found love is crying silently at night.. Tears running down her cheeks and no one knows, except her.


Life's funny and unpredictable.. One minute she thinks that someone loves her.. Just cause she has that special feeling when she sees him.. That he looks at her in the eyes and everything fades away.. And that he's everything she'll ever need.. But has she thought he'd leave her?


Gurlz are PLAIN STUPID in a relationship.. Thinking that if they'd give all they have to offer, they'll be appreciated.. They'd be loved as much as they loved that guy and that the guy wont leave her. PLAIN STUPID. I'm one of them. Need i say more?




You didn't break my heart.
You killed it.
A part mended,
but something dead cant be healed..
My heart is dead, it's way past beating.

0 comments: