CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How did we end up like this?

How many tears do you want to see me shed??
How many times do you wanna make me cry?
How long wud it take for all of this to end?
And how long will it take for me to get better?


You crushed my heart...
You made me bleed..
You told me you love me..
But then it just faded..


I gave you everything..
I gave in to all your needs...
I sacrificed all that i have...
And you threw it all away..


Being with you made me happie..
Being with you makes me weak..
You saw through me like no one else did..
But u also broke my heart like no one else did...


How did something so special turn out this way..
How did something so right turned out so wrong..
How did i fall so hard for you?
And let you hurt me so bad?


I know it's time to move on...
I know there's no turning back..
I know you're moving on..
But how can I when my heart's still with you?

0 comments: