CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.

He means so much to me.
I just wish he
knew because when I’m around him,
the sky is a different blue and when he talks to me,
my knees begin to shake.
The last thing I want is another heartbreak.
If he would love me like I love him,
I could tell him that I will always be true
but when I try to talk,
I just don’t know
what to say
because I know he doesn’t feel the same way
.




I wanted to stay home yday.. But Manda and Sarah was SooOoo Sien at home that we decided to go out.. Was supposed to go out with Ming Yu and the rest but then i saw Sunny online and decided to ask him out..


At around 10.30, he picked me along with his fren, Alex and off we were to pick Manda and Sarah... Then we decided to drop by Hartamas square for shisha.. Unfortunately the place was PACKED due to football.. So then we decided to drop by TTDI plaza.. stayed there for like 5 min and then decided to go Mardigras!


Okayy, so yeah thats the last stop.. 5 of us went into Mardi.. Not bad, there actually was people.. Much much better then last time! hahaha! They opend a bottle of Chivas... Ahhh!! More liquor! Kani! hahaha..


Manda =p

Sarah =)

Boo Hoo!

Chai mui





It's funny how life's so unperdictable...
Of all the places to bump into *him*, Mardi, where it all started..


Sunny was half way teaching me to play a game when Manda suddenly said "NIC!! I saw Darren, Chili they all!" Ahahaha! What did i do? Continue trying to learn the game (which was extremy confusing!!) till someone distured from behind.. Yup, Darren Khoo.. The rest came over and said hi too.. Except him.. But I went over and said hi larh... Not so lan tiu..


Manda received a msg from Adele then asked her to come.. So yeah, they came... Melissa, Adele and the rest came along.. Rui Yang came later on...


Darren's priceless face!

Take 2! =P

The 2 ex's...

Adele*Darren*Juan






The 2 D's


Juan Juan

Melissa!





Darren shock sendiri! haha

Cute!




My hand disturbing.. =p





We went to yam cha at Banana leaf after Mardi then Deric sent me home... Talked on the phone with Manda a lil while then off to bed! hehehe..



I remember a convo we were having at Banana leaf..

Deric
.Nicole

Eh, i dont know why me and Darren so close just now, can talk and all..
Yea, somemore i thought u all not ngam wan..
Blah blah blah..
Me and Darren totally different okay?!
Of cua larh, Darren so much more leng chai then you!
=.="
Then, the whole table broke into laughter!





Goin for gym later with the sista.. Toodles!


0 comments: