CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

When will the pain go away?

Never-let a guy know you like him because
then he knows that whatever he does you’re
still gonna love him and he’s gonna mess
with your heart until it breaks in half





Monday... I followed my sister to centrepoint where we just sat, chilled and talked about stuff... Went to pick manda at bout 7-ish then off we were to Curve redbox to Cheong k with 2 other ppl.. There was only 5 of us but we got a really nice room compared to the usual rooms we normally get.. Maybe it's cause we took a package... It was actually kinda expensive! 4oo+ for 5 ppl!


Damn cute!

Manda and i


I get to bring this home! hehehe!


Well, after redbox it was abt 12 smth... And we actually wanted to go home.. Then then, the plan changed and we went to Havana cuz Jason and the rest was there! Nice place to chill... There we also sang! Non-stop wei! No joke!


Jason & Manda

With Havana's Singer Ruby


Yday started off the same... Went to Centrepoint with the sista then went home around 7 smth... The godfather then picked me up and we went to Aman Suria to Yam cha with Jer Shen and Deric.. When Manda was finally ready, we went to ou... Did a lil shopping then met up with 2 other frenz.. Adele, Jeff and the rest came and Yam cha with us as well...


The rest went to watch a movie so Manda and I plus both the friendz, didnt know what to do.. In the end, we decided to drop by goddezz.. Sook Mei and my sis was there also... Damn funny, i go there to Jaga the sista which was DEAD DRUNK! hahaha! but but, smth bad happened as well.. Manda and Sarah's $$$ got stolen.. Sarah wasnt there yday but her $$ was with manda and someone took the money out of manda's wallet! Kani!

Dead Drunk!


Anyways, like i mentioned, my sister was DEAD DRUNK so, i had to drive back... Let me remind everyone that I DO NOT HAVE MY LICENSE YET!


So yeah, on the way back from mount kiara at 3 smth, everyone advised me to used Penchala Link cuz there apprently no roadblock.. So thats the way i used.. Mana tau i looked in front and saw blue lights blinking!! ahhh!!! Roadblock!! Panic sial! Especially when they asked for my driving license..



Police. Me

Selamat Pagi Mui, pergi mana?

Balik rumah..

oh, balik rumah? Boleh tengok lesen memandu?

Boleh... Tunggu ya..
I turned behind and wanted to take the "so called" license and IC out..
But b4 i got it out...

Mui, ada minum ah?

Takda la..


Oh, Macam tu, balik la.. Esok pergi sekolah..

He was smiling widely like some ham sap idiot! So all three of us in the car smiled back at him and said thank you and left!!



OMFG!!! I'm so fucking lucky! Hahaha! Thank god Malaysian police are so Ham Sap that they only wanna play around and disturb gurlz! Kani! Scare the hell outta me!


Hahaha! No joke wei that one.. We went to Yam cha after that with Bobo, Alfred and another fren.. My sister came later on.. And after they knew the story, when they saw a police car passed by, they said to me...


Eh, your police fren havent checked your licence so they followed u here to check!


Hahaha, Damn funny lorr.. The yam cha session was all the way laughter! Talking bout ghost as well.. Which somehow they twisted sook mei's story till it was damn funny..! Anyways, we went home after Yam cha...





The pain is real even if nobody knows..
I pretend that I’m glad..
But these walls are closing more every day..
I’m dying inside and nobody knows it but me..
Like a clown, I put on a show.





0 comments: