CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

To live life without you is to live life without love


Guess it's all settled now...
No turning back...
Remember what u promised me..
Remember what u said bout the future..


There's still hope..
So all i can do now is hope...
Have faith in us..
Have faith in you


Someone said i dont know you well..
Someone said i dont understand you enuf..
I dont care what that person said..
All i care about is what u think..


Maybe it's true..
Maybe it's not...

I dont know..
i know it i Love you..






It has officially ended.. I think it ended pretty well.. I understand that this is not what he needs right now... He cant deal with all this.. He made a promise.. I made 2..

He said he still loves me and i told him the same thing.. Before he left we hugged each other tight.. Both in tears.. I was thinking back of the old times... How happie we were.. But now i know there's no use looking back..


Look towards the future.. Think of what we're gonna do.. Hope for the best.. And all I hope is he gets better..


Maybe someday soon? Maybe sometime later? Maybe this year? maybe next... We'll be together again.. Laughing bout what happened just now... Saying our own apologies.. And saying how much we miss each other..


Maybe all these wont happen and we'll remain the way we are.. but I mean, there's no wrong hoping is there? All i hope for now is a miracle.. Something that makes him better and realize i'm what he wants..


Everyone tells it's not worth it crying over this everyday.. But i cant control the tears that run down my cheeks.. I dont want them do..


Before i met him today, i looked myself in the mirror and smiled.. I told myself.. No tears... U cant cry and you must stay strong.. But in the end i broke down.. He cried first.. but i dont know whether it's cause of me or something else...


It hurts me that it's over... but It hurts me even more to see him sad.. But what hurts the most is knowing whatever i do, i can't make him feel better...



















If i were to upload all the picz we took together, it'd be never ending..
Just know that i love you...



It's as if i've taken love heroin,
& now i can't ever have it again..

0 comments: