CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scary Balls

I want a massage!!! Ahhh!! My body's aching... Kani! If i continue covering for all the gurls that cant work, i fucking die of liver failure in 5 years time! Hahaha!


Yesterday i was forced to work cuz they were short of one gurl... So yeah, plans to Genting/small genting was cancelled! Damn! Didnt really have the mood of selling yesterday.. Thank god Sarah and Manda came with frenz.. So I didnt even wanna move! but but.. they left in the end...


Another fucking scary customer yday... He was mix god knows what... And and he was talking to me.. And and...




Customer.Me

I really like to sex
Huh?
I really like sex
o.O
Sex...
you like to have sex?
Ya.. Want to come my place?
Err.. I'm working..
Some other time?
o.O
Can u give me ur number?
.... wait, later...


And then i walked away to another customer!
Scary balls!
If u heard the way he talked, u will laugh like shit! Broken english 99!


Wai Yip fetched me after work and we went down to Subang to look for the Subang Kia's.. But but... On the way there, i directed him into a one way road.. Then then... Got police!! Kani.. The police was on a motor bike wearing normal clothes.. So yeah, check all our Ic's... Luckily Wai Yip was like... I tak tau jalan... Then he asked the police how to go.. Hahaha! Damn smart..


Aikes.. but i feel damn bad.. sat a while then i told him i wanna leave d.. Cant tahan.. I was damn pei.. Seriously! On the way home i wanted to puke damn badly.. but must tahan... Came home.. Wash up then ZzzZzz...




0 comments: