CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

You are truly are a gift sent from up above

KNN, yesterday after I came back from work at bout 4, Jason called me... That CB damn 7 hyper i dunno why... Talk talk talk only.. damn high.. hahaha! I wanna zZzz also he dont let! ahhh! Talk talk talk till my hp no battery then he still dun wanna let me ZzzZzz, call me digi pulak! Stupid boi...!


Anyways, Sorry i Havent been updating my blog as often.. Been really really busy... The past 2 days sleept at 6 am and bangun before 1 pm straight away must go out to interview gurlz! ahhhhhh! Luckily today dont have to... Stay at home and blog sikit sikit then keluar shopping..! hahaha!


That day.. erm erm... Tuesday ( 11/11/2008) i was working at Goddezz cuz there was an event... Man Hunt.. The contestant this week aint hot AT ALL! last weeks was better... But but one of last week's contestant was there.. And while my sister was talking to him, when i went over i realize he was the guy i partnered with at Barcelona and won the 500 cash! hahaha! Small world... I saw him at Poppy too.. but that time cannot really regconize him but he said hi larh... Damn 7 hot weiii!!! No JOKE! Body also... Fuyooooo! Can die!


Nice body... Face..? er...

ahah, need i say more?


Yea, i know, laugh all u want..


At the end of the night, my sista was lucky enuf to dance with this guy!








I love my job! ahahah! Cute guys.... Free liquor... And loads of cash!! And among all those... U might, just might find something else =p Eunice worked for the 1st day on the Man Hunt event and at the end of the night she told me... I Love this job weii!! hahahhaha! Awesome la.. Lets go shopping!




With grace





Wednesday (12/11/2008).. Went to makan dinner with the god father, manda, Eunice and my sista... Then Adele came and look for me.. Hehehe.. Damn happie.. My prom date from Pyramid fly all the way down to Cantrepoint cuz she knew smth was wrong.. Anyways, after that, Wai Yip picked me and heaeded to Hartamas... It's a gatherin for him coming back from Singapore or smth... 1st day i met all of Jie yi's frenz.. We went to Zanzi Bar.. But i left early.. Left around 12.15 and went to Goddezz cuz Daniel, Andrew and a few other frenz were there..


Thursday went there again to jaga the 2 new ppl working... And yday, i worked at black hole... I was with my Customer.. Know them quite long d wan.. Then they intro this guy... Derek... And god knows why he started talking a lot of shits..! He was like u're a very nice and sweet gurl.. I like you.. Then he asked me if i like him..! Kani! WTF??!! I was like.. erm.. I only know you for one day and all... Mana tau he emo! ahhh! Damn crazy lorr...! I go talk to other frenz also he ask me where i goin and all! CB!


After work i went to Goddezz... Must go see the sista ok? later drunk.. hahaha! And that guy appeared there also! Aiyoo!! I try my best to avoid him d... He keep wanna talk to me i keep saying wait and ciao! There's one time i saw him and didnt want him to see me.. So i ran up the stairs.. Mana tau POKKAI! Damn la, my legs all blue black! Lcukily... Got an angel that helped me.. hehe...


OWH YEA, i forgot to mention.. SARAH WAS GONE YESTERDAY!!! hahahah!! Damn cute...! Dont angry ya babe... Seriously, damn cute!

0 comments: