CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Decision made.. =)

I thought all the hurting was done..
Then i tOok One glance at u..
and realized...
its Only just begun..





So, yday after all the talking, Victor came and fetched me along with Jer Shen and Manda... We went to Williams where Sarah, Isaac and Gerard came.. Adele and the rest came later on...


Something happened... I was sitting down and i see smth flying... A fucking cockroach landed on the chair!! Ahhh!! I fucking screamed and pushed pass Sarah.. Almost knocking her down ( what larh, i HATE COCKROACHES!! ).. damn humiliating! After that the whole mamak was like screaming. Mimicking! hahaha! Damn pai sehh...


Anyways, today, i woke up damn early! Went for my undang... On the way there, i teared.. Too many things on my mind.. Haizz.. But but... Then in the evening when i finally made my decision, it felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder..


I messaged him and told him my decison.. And i dont know hat he thinks of it.. But yeah.. Decision made.. I'm happie.. =)

0 comments: