CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I woke up this morning and there was an extra post done by manda! hahaha! Now i regret giving her my password! Knn! Fucking JOKE!

Haha, i guess i'm gonna stay at home today! Ahhh! Sien-ness! Hahaha.. Anyways, like i said, was gonna head for gym with the sista.. And yeah, we went alright... I even cam-whored b4 the leaving the hse! ahahah! But but.. When we reached the gym... Thats a diff story....








Well, long story short, we didnt work out! hahaha! Wasted! Anyways, we went to TTDI for dinner with the god father, his 2 frenz, sarah and the sister.. And after makan we dropped by ou for the beer fest!


Guess what?! At about 11, while we were chilling in OSC, one women working there actually came the table manda and Eunice were sitting at and checkedtheir IC's! hahaha! Fucking JOKE! Apprently the police went there to check a few days back.. so yeah..


Anyways, a whole bunch of us watched the show The Vampire who Admires me..! It was supposed to be a comedy.. Well, to me it was.. but god knows why the 2 ppl sitting next to me keep screaming! hahaha! Sarah was sitting on my right and Chun lam on my left.. Both of them were screaming and covering their ears while the rest of us were laughing! Freaking joke!


I have not wasted a movie with so many ppl in a long time.. We practically took the whole row.. The last time i did that was like 2 months back.. ahhh, memories! hahaha!

0 comments: