CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!

It was Halloween yday and we werent sure whether to go to Barcelona, MOS or Space... But in the end, we decided to NOT GO CLUB! Yup.. Kinda tired of it for the time being..

So anyways, yday, Daniel picked me and we went to Yam cha somewhere near my hse.. Dunno why he damn gian wanna cheong k so he asked me to call Manda and Sarah.. And after a while, the plan was on.. He sent me home to change then we picked Sarah, followed by Manda and off we were to ou.. Owh yea, My sis came later on.. Can u actually believe it? hahaha! she came cheong k...!

In red box


After the cheong k session, it was off to Manda's hse for Isaac's b'day celebration... Swam a lil and took some picz.. Till it all happened... *smacks head* Oops! I'm not supposed to talk bout it! Ahhh! Better not remember the sad stuff... maybe later when i cant tahan edi? Haha..




The sister

The "gentle gaint"



My clown! hahaha

With The b'day boii



See! I'm so nice! Helping them cook!




Stupid boi shock sendiri






**Excuse the next few shock sendiri punya picz =p







We left Manda's place at about 12 smth 1 and went to the park to chill... Played "A game" where i'm sure every1 had fun.. HAHAHA! JOKE! I think it was partially the alcohol that made everything seem so funny!

In the car



Opening the so called champangne


hehehehe


Cute!

Arnold*JY*Manda


The so hai face

... Seems like i now like kissing gurlz! hahaha! joke!


Drunk! hahaha



Left the park at about 3.30 and then another session at DP.. I know what u're thinking! I'm gonna DIE OF LIVER FAIURE!! Ahhh! What to do? When i drink and get tipsy, i'm usually happie! So yeah, excuse me for drinking so much this past week... It'll get better soon... I hope..



0 comments: