CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Whohoo! Pierced belly...

Whohoo! I finally got my belly pierced!! Baby ren picked me form my hse at about 3smth.. Then we went to Pyramid to meet up with Aaron and another fren (eric)... Waited for Andrea to come b4 I pierce.. But when she finally came, I got scared.. Yup, scared.. So in the end, we yam-cha at starbucks..

Finally, we went to the place we were gonna pierce... I asked Andrea to pierce 1st.. and so she did.. but then, she almost fainted! Her lips got all white... And she couldnt stand... That freaked me out! But still, i've been wanting to pierce my belly for a long long time.. so yeah, i did... I was scared at 1st.. Then she numbed my belly... Surprisingly, it didnt hurt at all... Even numbing hurts a lil more!






Anyway, went yam cha @ Snowy while waiting for Jie yi... 5 min after Andrea and Wayne left, Jie yi came.. Went to makan then Jie yi went home while we went to Racks after Chili finished work... At about 12, every1 went home and i waited for Andrea at Darren's hse... Reached home at about 1 smth...


Got nth to do when i went home...


FINALLY




Today, i met up with Darren, Wei Nian and Jikz @ Damansara Utama and waited for Wei Nian and Jikz to cut their hair.. Then they ate At DU cafe... Went back to Darren's place and stayed till about 7 then went for dinner in 15, dropped by racks a while, bumped into Nick there.. Then Chee Kiong and Jason picked us up and went off to Asia cafe... At around 9.30, Darren's dad sent me home..

0 comments: