CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Failed!!

Dammit!! I freaking fail my UNDANG test today!! 40/50!! and the bloody passing mark is 42.. Damn! I went to Vic's she early in the morning.. Then the *driving guy* picked us up then we went to pick others.. Waited for about 2 hours before we got to take the test... And guess what? all the of us (vic, Jerome & i) Failed!! WTF rite? have to wait a week plus b4 i can resit the test! Plus 30bucks...

So anyway... went to ou after we FAILED.. yup... Went Wong kok then foos-ed a lil while.. met up with Elaine! Havent seen her for ages! Then Jeslyn came too.. walk walk a while, went yippee cup with BK, then went home..
















5 min later, Andrea picked me up and off we were to Macd.. Went there to catch up since i haven't seen her for soOoo long... talked about... Everything.. yup.. Then went home... I slept from 7-8.. Couldn't zZz long... gwad knows y..

Every1's goin to Zeta bar tonight and i'm stuck here at home! *sadness* I wanted to go.. but i doubt mummy will let.. so i dun even wanna ask.. anyway, i'm already goin skating tmr (finally!!).. Been wanting to go skating for damn long.. but nvr got the chance.. So i'm goin tmr... Still undecided whether i wanna pierce my belly tmr.. Shud i? Have gotta think bout it properly... hmmm...

0 comments: