CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007's the past... Now's the future...

It's a new year, a new start, a new life! In the past year, many things happened.. Nothing was planned, everything just flowed by.. There were the gud stuff and the bad stuff.. I've learn many things, found out who my true frenz are, who stands by me and who i can trust.. Being betrayed by a very gud fren last year has made me stronger and more cautions of the people i trust..

A 2 year relationship went down the drain due to constant arguing.. It was just too much and plain tiring that when "prince charming" walked into my life, i fell for him.. How did i know him? Well, It started when Jason (1 of his brothers) gave him my msn contact.. we started chatting and ended up with each other's numbers... One thing lead to another and b4 i knew it, it was 1 day b4 accoutns paper 1(spm) and i was in Subang.. The 1st time I met him... Jeslyn was with me... He brought along his fren, Jason, then Jack came later.. We went to Bistro, ss 14 to Yam cha..

As usual, 1st time yam cha is always awkward.. But i guess it was not as awkward as i taught it wud be... Well, Jeslyn and i didnt stay long.. we had to rush back to Damansara.. So they continued to Yam cha.. Still, over the days, the messaging continued.. And b4 i knew it, we planned a night out at Mystique.. Followed by Genting the next day... And then, road trip to Port Dickson! Everything happened so fast.. Just in a blink of an eye, i found some1 that cud make me happie, some1 that i didnt fight with often, some1 thats unique in his own way and some1 i fell for..


1st pic taken with him @ Mystique


Night to Genting



1st day @ Pd


Sweet kisses..


Watching the sunset..


Enjoying each other's company..



Goodnight kiss...


On the way back from pd


Jason's B'day @ MTR


Muaxx!!


27/12/07


New year's eve!



Over my high school years i've learn many things.. I've learn that it's okay to be a gurl and cry once in a while... That no one's perfect and we should accept someone for who they are, and Not to trust ppl too easily... but most importantly, i've learn to love myself more..

0 comments: