CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Undang tomorrow!

I'm soOoo freaking bored rite now.. Nothing to do.. *some ppl* playing dota too busy to choi me.. hmmm... Anyways.. i'm having my undang test tmr! Scary... Hopefully everything goes smoothly...

I was looking back at some picz from last year [2007] and i actually started tearing! Well, i dind't cry.. My eyes just got watery.. Like the time we "ponteng" skool and took loads of picz.. A lot of other picz aren't posted up.. But the ppl hu were there that day that took "loads of picz" shud understand why i teared..









So many things happend in 2007.. so many 1st time to everything.. I nvr was a clubber.. Nvr been into a club.. till the beginning of this year.. The 1st club ever? Poppy Garden... Then followed by Maison, Ruums, Mardi and Mystique.. 1st time dancing at a wet stage, 1st time getting wasted, 1st time i was so outta control.. Loads of 1st times...


@ poppy


Mardigras


Wet stage mardi..





Damn! i wanna write loads more.. but my other picz arent in my comp now.. Guess some other time then... Wish me luck for tmr! Toodles!

0 comments: