CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

LOVE - How can such a small word mean so much?

Back from College! And it's only 1.. yup, once again class finished early... I did finish having my lunch.. Ish.. feeling FAT now.. ahah.. dont all gurlz after eating? Anyways, back to today... Woke up FRAKING early today... Had to follow my sis's car out.. She left at abt 7 am.. And sent me to Mac D (as usual).. My class starts at 9.. so yeah, STONE.. haha... what else is there to do..


Hmmmm... 1st class was EAL... Got my 1st assignment today and it's due on friday.. Another thing.. I found out that i SKIPPED 2 classes which were compulsory.. Moral and Malaysian Studies! Dang! I thought we only had to take 5 subjects... Apparently it doesnt include those 2! Now my class on friday which was supposed to end at 12.30 now ends at 5.30!! *the horror*.. Geez.. antother extra few hours in college..


My sis just ran up the stairs into the room to take smth.. Talking bout her, she juz got a hair cut..


Before...



After...




Gotta try to finish up my 1st assignment so i dont hav to rush anything.. Toodles!

0 comments: