CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back to skool?

I went to class today! Whohoo.. Ahah.. well, that shows that i'm not a noty gurl...Skipping one day of college isnt that bad.. is it? Hmmm... My class starts at 11 today.. till 1.. but it ended at 1.30.. cuz of assignment stuff.. Then...hmm... wat did i do? Went Centre Point to meet up with Jer Shen, Ah ong and Hui Kwan... Then we went back to skool.. NOTE:- I said skool.. a.k.a BU3... Not college... Chilled there a while.. Saw, Jun, Victor Wong and of of their friend wondering aroind skool (they r not from bu3)... Then we wanted to "take a puff".. couldnt do it in public.. so we went into a room somewhere in the last block and smoke there.. It was so funny cuz we were sweating out ass of...


Back in skool...


Anyway, chilled in skool a while then went back to college for class... came home after class... And bloggin here... Gotta finish up my bloody assignment.. Hmmm... But b4 i get to that, i was checking my friendster, some1 has added me... Went into that person's acc... And that person has a blog...

Who is that u ask? Well, none other then Cynthia Wong... Punya cousin... haha.. But not Cheng.. I'll die b4 he even starts a blog... It's her other cousin... Wong Shin Yee... So i dropped by to take a look... Hmm.. Not bad... The way she writes the blog has humor.. So it's quite fun to read *claps*.. Now i'm only waiting for Cyn to start her blog.. U better! i know u read mine... so u better start 1 okayy... haha... I'll be waiting...

Off to finish up my assignment now... Toodles!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

haha! Hi there babe. U KNOW MY NAME!! muahahha!!! thats great. i never thought anyone other than me will read my blog! HAHA! i cant sleep!

Nicole said...

Swt... of cuz know larh... U add me in friendster also can c wan larh.. hehe