CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It just takes time...

Hmmmm.. Feeling much better already.. I can start laughing already.. But there are times i still think of *him*... When we talk we talk as if *he's* still here.. Guess it just takes time.. I'm keeping myself real busy just to not think bout it too much... Plans plans plans... Tmr, skating & Barcelona (Andrea's B'day).. Saturday, Ou & Drinking @ Allan's hse.. The drinking was planned by Sook Mei.. Needed some time to chill... Guess everyone does..

Anyways, i wanna thank every1 hu was there for me during this period of time... When I was depressed you guys were there to Cheer me up... Jeslyn.. Jeremy.. Deric.. Amanda.. Rainie.. Eunice.. Loads more that keapt asking how i was.. Thank you! Owh, and special thanks to David.. What you told me that night really made me think a lot.. That what u said is true.. Thanks!

0 comments: