CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Survey... (Dont blame me, i'm too BORED)

BORED BORED BORED... I'm freaking bored right now... There's nth to do (besides my assignment) but yeah, screw that a while.. Found smth thats more interesting then the assignment!


1. Who has your heart?
Ppl close to me shud know =p

2. Perfect relationship?
There is no perfect relationship

3. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Ahah, a crush is an understatement...

4. Does someone like you?
hmmm... how wud i know? ask them..

5. Did you enjoy your last kiss?
ahah *giggles*

6.Are you wearing any jewelry?
nope

7. Which is more spontaneous: flowers or candy?
Erm... whats the diff?

8. What song are you listening to?
my love - westlife

9. Do you like mustard?
er.. nth against it...

10. What's the last thing you bought?
Shorts...

11. Where's the last place you went shopping?
One utama

12. Did you sing in the shower today?
Nope.. I hardly do that..

13. When is the last time you cried?
Hmmm.... Cant remember... I think it was last month...

14. What is the most irritating thing the opposite sex can do?
Make u think one way and then treat u another...

15. What are you doing/did today?
Went for college... Started research on my assignment.. Blogged.. eat... sleep.. and now, this survey...

16. Last movie you watched?
In the cinema? National Treasure 2... At home, HBO, Getting played

17. Is your shirt new?
nope...

18. Does your boyfriend/girlfriend live near you?
Unfortunately not...

19. Are you scared of bugs?
Depends on what kinda bugs.. I HATE Cockroaches!

20. Are you a cuddler?
hehe.. I'll let u judge for urself..

21. Do you dance?
Does dancing in clubs count?

22. What do you think of Eminem?
I don't think of him

23. Do you read?
yup! I love reading..

24. Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
Ahah.. there are loads on my bed

25. Last thing that made you cry?
Guys (typical)

26. What did you eat today?
Food! haha... erm... Bread? Prawn noodles?

27.Do you like baseball?
Havent played it b4..

28.Least favorite sport?
hmmm... Havent played any that i don actually like..

30.What are you doing tomorrow?
college...

31.Where were you yesterday?
Ou, home..

32.Who's your BEST friend?
hmmm... tricky question.. can i skip this?

33. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Ooo... shorts & a skirt...

34. What is the last thing you purchased online?
I dont buy things online...

35. Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
Yup, definitely!

36. Did you have fun today?
College... hmmm.. The EAL teacher was nice.. But today was kinda boring (overall)

37. What do you know about the future?
=.=" stupid question

38. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
My mummy

39. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
er... I'm a lil too young to think bout this =p

40. Last time you ate cereal?
Long long time ago... But i'm gonna eat it tmr! haha

41. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Tattoos? none... Piercings? Ears (loads) & newly, belly!

42. Do people hate you?
Duhh.. No matter wat there's always some1 that hates some1... FACT

43. How often do you give high fives?
Sometimes...

44. The last person you held hands with....did it mean anything?
Yup... I only hold hands with ppl who mean smth to me.. *giggles* ( jeslyn, if u read this, i hold ur hand too okayy! so dont jealous!)

45. Do you like your life right now?
Hmmm... I'm not complaining =D

46. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Texting? i think... i guess i was half asleep as well

47. What's your current mood?
Happie!

48. Last person to get upset at you?
Erm... Cant actually remember...

49. What are you doing now?
Doing this thing and text-ing...

50. Who was the last person you kissed?
Erm... Khoo Tiong Leng


I tag every1 who's bored and has nth to do.. And yes, jes, u're one of them!

0 comments: