CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Unresolved Problems

Just got back from pyramid.. Damn 7 tired now! What did i do there? hmmm... Letz c.. Met up with Chili, Then teman-ed jikz smoke and break with Eugene.. Then met up with Jeslyn and Jie yi... The Renee... Lalalala... Wei Nian, his gf and Darryl.. Wanted to go Cheong k wan... but tak jadi.. Stayed till around 8 then Renee's bf came, picked us and sent me home.. I'll upload the picz tmr..

Unresolved problems.. LOADS of it.. *stressing*.. There are soOooO many things happening in my life right now and i'm not sure how to handle things...


Haizz.. some quotes to show a lil how i feel...


If I told you I was falling in love would you catch me?

When love is present, every moment is perfect

True love is like a ghost, always talked about but rarely seen

*
Still waiting for "you" to let me know how u really feel...

0 comments: