CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

If I told you I was falling in love would you catch me?

Can finally write today's post cuz i've finished everything.. Which includes, getting back from college, then ou and after showering... Finally... So, y did i go to the hospital? It was to visit Kay tat,, Yup, u heard me right.. Kay tat... He's been admitted to the Hospital in Damansara Utama due to Denggi Fever.. So we decided to visit him yesterday when we heard the news...

Siang Ming picked my sis and i up, then we were off to pick Sook Mei.. Went to the hospital at about 9.30.. Saw Melvyn, Allan, George and Donnie there.. They left to eat, and we stayed till bout 11.30.. He's doing much better now and has no more fever.. but still feeling restless...

Anywayz, hope he gets better... Went to ou after college today... Met up with loads of peeps there.. Chilled there a lil while, got a top and some accessories.. Then at about 8 smth, Kent sent me home... just before going back, Jeslyn and i were laughing our heads off on the way to the car park.. Leland was acting really really "funny" due to "something"... It was freaking funny... I took some picz.. but still, the real thing is sOooOooOoo much better!















0 comments: