CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Love can sometimes be magic, but magic can sometimes be just an illusion

Wat did i do today? Letz see... College as usual... But then, after college... there was Loreal thing at my college... This was guy like... can u let us to your hair and take a pic of you? So my fren and i decided to let them... They curled my hair...! It was kinda nice actually...
Anyways.. went off to ou to meet up with Rainie and Hui Kwan.. They brought Nana and Leland along.. Went to yippee cup to eat.. Eunice came along since it was her break... Then went to foos... Went to Padini concept store to look around.. got a nice top *happie*...







Anyway.. loads of ppl say i look nicer with curled hair... waddya think?







Haizz.. Fucking no mood rite now (excuse the language)... Fighting with "some ppl"... yeah... I seriously dont know whether it's my wrong for being too sensitive or is it his for not understanding? He shud understand that i am a gurl... that i get jealous too.. that sometimes i just need him to show that he cares.. That i need him there for me... *fuck! fucking emo now*.. Dammit...

0 comments: