CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Loving you is like breathing, I just can't stop

Lalala.. I've been noty gurl today.. haha.. Aikes.. not "those type" of noty larh.. Ponteng college oni ma.. With? Rainie & nana (they ponteng skool) plus Eunice and Leland.. Yupz.. Went to macD to meet up with them.. Then went to pyramid and meet up with Eunice...



Walk walk walk.. Lalalala... Teman Chili a while.. Teman Jikz smoke.. While smoking with Jikz, saw Renee.. Cuta larh she... She taught my name was Amanda.. Joke wei... haha.. Anyways.. Darren came later... bout 3 smth *happie that i cud c him*.. But had to leave at 4.30.. Samantha and Kent came a while at bout 3 smth.. Then 4.30, we left...








Damn, College tmr again... Then friday gotta hand in my assignment.. Shit wei... Dunno how to do! Fark... Hmmm... I'm gonna try and settle it now... Tataz!

0 comments: