CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I love you. There is nothing else to do, run and I will run with you...


My cousin just came home all excited about his college and his assignments! hahaha! So full of energy.. He was telling me bout how great his course is.. hahaha!


Me? Well, i got my accounts assignment yday which i'm starting on already... At least i'd like to think that i am.. hehe.. Was in the library just now and when Sam was busy checking out phones for me, i opened an account book and tried to look for the assignment answers.. but failed... And yeah, i'm supposed to be doing it now but i havent gotten my books from Julian... Zzz.. So i decided to update my blog..


Owh yeah, I'm soOooOo in love with these 2 perfumes! It smells awesome!


Cool water perfume by davidoff..



Hugo boss.. well, at least i think it's this..? haha





Anyone willing to buy me one? hehehe..
Oops, i'm starting to ask for things..
*tsk tsk*



One more thing, i think i've finally decided what phone to get... Nokia N97.. This baby is awesome! One of the best phones from Nokia yet... but it wont be out for another 2 months!
zZzzZz...
Another choice would be the Nokia N86 which looks exactly like N85 but with better function etc. 8mp camera...
So the final decision?
hahaha, i want the N97, provided i have enough cash when it comes out and isnt too expensive =)



Isnt this baby awesome?





No matter which phone i get, it'll definitly be white..



0 comments: