CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I might not be what you want but at least I'm something


Okayy, so, the morning of my birthday i went out for lunch with the godfather and manda @ Tmn Tun.. No picz were taken cuz i forgot my camera.. Then I went to visit my brother at the hospital while manda went to "gao tim" her stuff.. We met up at Island cafe after.



Manda did this ti the cake the god fether bought for me! Aikes! hahaha


Doesnt he had Angelina Jolie's lips? hahaha!


=.="

They joined us at Island cafe..




That night was spent at coco banana... Was supposed to hang out with some ex coll frenz cuz it was also Sunny's b'day but we ended up sitting at diff table's... It was kinda boring at 1st then Steph and i started at ask the gurlz o drink 5 sec from bottle till everyone was damn high! hahaha! I had fun =p



Del and I on coco's toilet


I guess he was bored. hehe.


Yup, deninitly bored. haha.

Sarah.

The sister.


Eunice.
























The following day, which was yday, i had dinner with the family at mount kiara at this place called "Michelangelios" or smth like that.. For that kinda pice paid, the food sucked! The nicest there was their desert... Yummy! hehe.




Will update Quottrro's picz soon!


0 comments: