CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wanting him is hard 2 get. Lovin him is hard 2 regret. Losin him is hard 2 accept. But wit all da hurt I've felt, lettin go is da most painful yet..

I had an awesome time today cuz of something my classmates decided to do... We were having an english discussion in class abt advertising someoneyou wanna marry.. Well, let's just say this particular group has a weird taste about the kind of girls they wanna marry..



Enlarge this and u'll get what i mean..!



Went to Ac to meet Jess during break








And finally after the LONGEST time, i got to see her! hehehe

Like, finally eh?


When i asked her why she so "geng" she answered me "Do u know who's my bf arh?!"

=.="hahaha. damn dunny





oOOoo, when they were abt to leave Steph came damn close to me and wispered smth into my ear.. then i burst out laughing.. It went smth like this..


Steph leaned close to me and wispered "good bye Qi-sha" (which is my last name btw)

Then liyana looks at me and said " i know what she said!!"

"that man looks likes a geisha!"


=.=" i know..

hahaha! Apprently my last name sounds like geisha =p


0 comments: