CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm the sweetest thang that you'll ever know.... So baby never let me go..

Owhkay, I dont actually know where to start bloggging... hmmm, it's been college everyday! hehehe.. but the reason i got to blog this Thursday morning? Cuz i woke up late and missed my morning class! Ahhhh!! I actually set the alarm but somehow just couldnt get up! And my next class is at 12 so yeah, i got the time to blog...

I can really remember what i did on monday and Tuesday.. but i do remember that we went swimming one if those days in Manda's hse.. no picz were taken though since i forgot my camera again!

Then on tuesday evening i went to yc with del and the rest... And look what i saw on del's bottle!

Adele

*heart*

Achuleta





Yday, Jessica Ting asked me out for breakfast and Centrepoint Banana Leaf it was.. We then dropped by Racks Cafe a while then i headed to class...

















Off to class now!
hehehe.


0 comments: