CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I love when you look at me, because I know for a second I crossed your mind...

It's been a long long day...

If you know what i mean.. Hehehe!

I didnt have any intention to go to any clubs Yday...



Infact...


We were actually in black Canon in centre point doing this...





Hehehe! i know right? Lameee!!! But yeah, we had fun...

Apprently, Black Canon had to close at 10.30 pm so yeah, we HAD TO LEAVE...


but then... i didnt wanna go home.. So when i got a call from Yuan Ming asking to go Barce or Coco, i agreed.. ( Carmen, if u're reading this, i wanted to go Kl wan lor okay.. but i "finished" me assignment late.. Means ya'll actually went liao) So i decided to follow Yuan Ming that group... And we ended up at Barcelona...

Manda couldnt come.. So the girl that i knew was only Sarah.. Till Jia Shin came =)



























Okayy, suprise suprise!! Sarah Lim drove my car back home!!!!
Hahaha! i know what u're thinking right now... WTF right?

hehehe! Despite her saying that she dont trust herself drivin and all..

i still let her drive my car home (i trust her la okay?? ) and i also didnt wanna leave so early but she did..

Besides, when was she gonna ghet over her fear of driving?? hehehe!



Best thing was..?

I asked her to msg me when she's SAFELY HOME..

and she didnt msg me even after i was at Coco...!!

Kanasai!

Scared the hell outta me!

I was abt to msg her when i received a text from her...



"Reach liao. And no i haven't died. I took the wrong way back."




Kanasai!

Scare the hell outta me!!

Wrong way back...??

Hehehe!

Damn cute right??

The 1st person i know hu took the WRONG WAY BACK HOME...!


But i still love ya..! Mwh!!


The day b4 that was spent in Halo bali with Mel, Jie yi and her cousins.. The place was boring..! But then again, we know how to "shock sendiri" and have our own fun =p
We dropped by Barce for a while as well before hitting home...



Our entertaiment for the night.. The girl wearing the dress, her nipples were actually showing!




zZz.. their mixer.. A BOTTLE of coke.. haha!


















We actually got lost looking for our cars! haha


0 comments: