CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I dropped a tear in the ocean today, and when I find it, that's when I’ll stop loving you..

I decided to stay home AGAIN yday night! Yup, ladies night.. And honestly, tat was only because i was too tired when i got home after watching Fast and Furious 4..
The show was okay okay ni larh.. not to say fantastic ( i wanna watch shopaholic!!!) hehehe..


After the show as i walked outta the cenima hall, i realized smth... I left the hp pouch that i borrowed from Iz..

So we rushed back in and started lookin for it!
It was damn funny cuz everyone has already left and still, we were lookin for it.. The cleaners even passed us a torchlight!!

But finally, after looking for sometime, we found it and left the cenima hall laughin. zZzz..

Iz, u better be happy! just cause of ur hp pouch we looked damn long! Hahaha!


One more thing...

Look what i found in Adele's blog? I know right? Damn humuliating! *hides face*




Off to college now! Toodles!



0 comments: