CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Everyone is meant for someone...I believe that you are my someone...

A sneak peak into Sunday's shoot...







I'll upload some of the other picz later on when i have the time =) How do you find these two shots? hehe..


It's currently almost one and i'm dead tired! It's a ladies night tonight and there Invites to and MOSCoco banana and owh believe me i so wanted to go.. But the reason i stayed home and i'm not asleep? Assignment! Yea, it's due tomorrow.. I know that i'm not supposed to do last min work.. but it wasnt mu fault.. It's a group assignment and i was supposed to do it the past few days.. but my team member said i didnt hav to.. And today she told me i had to do i again.. ZzzZz.. now that explain the last min work.. Hahaha...



0 comments: