CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Everytime something bad happen to me, when i'm at my worst, u're always there by my side to pull me up.

Before i start, let me say...

Sorry for lagging this page with the picz posted!
hehehe!


So how was my birthday you ask??
Haha.
We started off at Macd CentrePoint where all of us gatherted then drove to Quottrro together..
I'll let the pictures do the talkin...


Before we left my house.


@ macd


Eunice.Del.Nic.Manda





Gurlz just love to cam-whore =p



Opened 24 hours? hahaha


William.

So small size.. and yet, a trouble maker! hahahaha!

Before we entered the club we decided to do a lil pit stop at the toilet..



Then the cam-whoring began while waiting for Jia Shin


Me likey...






Doesnt this pic scare u a lil?


Derrick Richard Kwan Yuan Ming... Hahaha! yea, thats his name =p

JiaShin.YuanMing.Adele.JiaHui.Nicole



If i said that it was my worst b'day ever, u girls made it seem a hell lot better and i love u uys for it! *though as usual manda got drunk and drama happened =p* Hahahaha! oops!

you know you love me, xoxo

The 1st tine i ever see him down from the bottle! hahaha! damn give face right?


Jia Shin.Nic

No worries bout that night kay? hehehe.

In the winter room!

Manda.Nic.Lydia

It was damn cold okayy...

And yet still able to poze!

ahahah, yea, he was pozing as well.


Sam.

Jia Hui.


She was coverin someone's name! hehehe!

U can see who if u enlarge this pic =p

He keeps complaining that he non-stop losing! haha!


Deric.Nic.Jeff




Cute eh?

Thanks FnD for the cake! *hearts*


Happie burfday to me? hehe.


Only god and i knows what i wished for. =p

Manda!! Why larh u crying?? I think she too happie that i finally turned 19! wakaka...!

after i blew the candles, she came beside me, pulled my face to hers and kissed me!
=.=""
i know!
Thats manda when she's durnk!
hahaha!

These few picz were taken by sarah! =.=" hahaha

The most proper pic...

CakeeEeee!!

The subang kia's calls her bimbo. hahaha!

Bobo.

Okay, this isnt a nice pic.. but it was the only pic i had with these few guys.

Bradly.




haha, another candid.

Sarah.


=.=" no, i wasnt drunk!

I was talking on the phone... And god knows hu snapped these picz..



Looks like he was damn tipsy as well eh?

Ahah, dont be so shocked! he didnt touch me kayy..

The sista


Yea, looks like a was forced to drink eh?

A few candid picz







ZzzZzz




Hahaha! I think this pic is damn cute.. Dont ya?

Drank so much from bottle and yet i wasnt drunk. tsk tsk.

Lydia.Nic.Vincent

Guess they had fun? haha.




I guess all in all it wasnt tat bad of a birthday afterall =p


Owh yea, one more thing...


The most PRICELESS pic of the night goes to non other than...


Jeffery!






Hahahahaha!!!


I know right??

Priceless.

Enuf said.




0 comments: