CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Guys will always be guys.

Suprise suprise.... Just now, while halfway being online, my muii msn me and said that she has smth to show me.. Someone's blog with a post the day dated 11th April... And she said that she thinks the b'day girl is me... With this convo..



EZR: Hello..Uncle... I gave up sex for you!!...

CoffeeBoy: What the fuck??.. (imagine my facial expression about finding out my friend is Homosexual)

EZR: You know ah...(burp)... I could have been having sex right now...BUT BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!.....I came to Heritage Row. I had a chick's birthday today... Which I set aside... (Burp..) to come and club with you... And what do you do??... YOU FFK ME!!...

CoffeeBoy: Serious?... Sorry la... Maybe I FFK you...and you lost the chance to have sex.. But you can always go back and TFK!!.. Haha...

EZR: NO!!.. (burp..) I waited in Two Billion since 8pm...and at Heritage Row since 10pm for you to come... NO!!...You didn't turn up... I gave up the chance to have sex!!!!...Just for you!!
....burp.. OOoOoOO....I'm so drunk!!

(by this time I was almost rolling on the ground laughing... It was like it was his only chance to get laid and I screwed it up for him...Hahaha)

Coffeeboy: Sorry.. I was really coming already. You don't believe...you come meet me and see that I'm all dressed to club already...

EZR: NOOOOOO!!!!... I gave up SEX for you!!! I could have gone to Quattro and turn it on with the birthday girl..Who is damn hot....BUT YOU!!!...YOU FFK me...and now caused me my chance to have sex!!... I gave up SEX for you!!.. I can't believe it.......(burp!)

(at this point...He sounded a little gay...don't you think!?...hahaha...)

Coffeeboy: Sorry la.. I make it up to you by publishing an apology on the blog...

(it was as if he was scared that I'd blog about him....that his tone changed..)

EZR: Eh...don't need don't need... I'm cool.. I'm going home...and I'll see you tomorrow. You will sure publish my name all wan... NO NO NO need...

Coffeeboy: No I won't publish your name.. I'll change it.. I'm sure people won't know who gave up sex for me...Haahhahaa...

EZR: EH...police police gotta go.. (burp!)




Okayy, let me start by saying there is no reason whatsoever for me to believe that the b'day girl is me cuz loads of ppl actually celebrate their b'day's in clubs... But say it is... This guy, who ever it is, is so bloody self centered to think that by comin to someone's bday, he'd get laid. OMG, i'm practically laughing my ass off here!


xoxo.


0 comments: