CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love is painful that is true.. not to love is painful too; but there is a greater pain: to love and not be loved again..




So sorry for neglecting my blog!

You have to understand with college starting and everything, things can get a lil hectic... Hence, not really much time to blog!
Like now?
I've just finished my assignment and my eyes are about to close! but i wanna take some time to update before i get too lazy! hehehe!


Anyways, like i mentioned, i didnt go out for ladies night on Thursday.. but i went to Barce on friday.. and that was till 1 smth only! Damn gud gurl edi right?? hehe... I'd like to think so..

























Saturday on the other hand, was spent at Scarllet.. Yes, i know.. U're wondering, why that place? but yeah, it was Yong Jiat's b'day celebration and the FnD's wud be there so yeah, i went there... And as expected, it was DEAD BORING! Sarah and i had a gud laugh immitating the ppl there tough.. haha!















Okayy, time to get some sleep! Class at 8 tomorrow! College life... Makes me feel that i'm not that lifeless afterall! hahaha!

0 comments: