CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today i came upon an angel, i tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and it was you!





Nicole Ong! You must stop getting drunk!!




Ahah, yea, i got drunk again yday! Ish.. I planned not to get drunk at all! I even wore a skirt yday so that I'll so called "jaga" myself but but... Haizzz... Yeah.. It wasnt as bad as last week though... I could still walk and remember things.. Last week I was a total goner!



I somehow seem to be getting drunk once every week! This must stop..! I can be goin to clubs the whole week but get drunk only once..? Why larh... If dont get drunk at all would be the best! Ish...!


Anyways, i'm off to Beijing tonight.. Flight's at 9 smth so i'm gonna take the time to update before I leave my blog for 5 days... Hmmm.. Unless i actually take the time to update from there... We'll see...


Tuesday i actually decided to stay home the whole day...! Except for in the morning where i went to Bangsar.. Argh, i dont even want to mention abt that! Fucking pissing off! Yupz, i was too lazy to actually go out! Bobo asked to watch Dragon ball at 9.30.. Apparently he had free tickets... And i was tempted.. but then that wud most probabaly mean i'll be back after 12 cuz of yc-ing... so, i decided not to go.. Hehehe.. Guai lehh...


@ Bangsar






Wednesday... Sarah's back!! yup! hahaha! I got a text message from her in the morning saying that she'll be back in 30min time! So i got outta bed and told her we're going for lunch.. We went to Subang cuz i had to settle my college stuff.. Picked Jason along then went to makan at Ac while waiting for the mum to come.. Registered for coll then went for dinner with Manda...

Sarah came back camera shy...? =.="

I stayed out till after 12 supposingly for Sarah.. We even planned to go clubbing on a Wednesday just cause she's back... But at 9 smth while we're @ Island Cafe she started Yawning.. Then she said "i wanna go home larh, damn tired d" yeah, bloody NS timing! Ish! We didnt plan to send her home. but guess how she got home...? She called her sister! Hahaha! Yeah, i know right?

Anyways, Manda and i decided to go Barce anyways since there was nth to do and i already told the mum that i'll be out till after 12.. It was only the 6 of us and we finished 2 bottles.. And and 2 Lambo's... Not bad eh? Considering no one got drunk.. Hehehe...








Candid



Drunk plssss


Ahahah! Guess who puked that night?
i bet u guessed Manda right?
Wrong.
Zheng wei did!
hehe



"Hami lan ciao?" He's fav line





Enjoyin eh?


William

Zheng wei looks damn cute wei!




Lambo


Supposedly candid



Sue Ann

He didnt let her drink.. Therefore she was pissed! haha! Damn cute!

Happie b'day gurl!



Yuan Ming*William*Nic

Yuan Ming



Group Pic


Yday night was ladies night.. And the so called "most happening" place to be? MOS.. This time Sarah came.. But she got sleepy in the end! hahaha! Initially it was only the 6 of us.. And he opened 6 bottles! Knn, damn crazy! But luckily in the end there were more than 6 of us... Aihzz, no diff i got drunk again yday.. Sienzz.. I somehow prefer jaga-ing ppl le... I used to always do that.. Now? And and i fucking hate it when i'm drunk and people start shouting at me telling me what to do! Like hello! If i'm totally gone, no matter what u tell me no use wan right?? and if i'm half drunk i still know how to jaga jaga a bit lor hou mou! Dont shout at me talling me what to do larh! Fucking hurting my ears! Oops, sorry, i'm rumbling again.. hahaha!

Toilet break =p





1st pic together since Sarah came back

It was damn cold at 1st..

Ahah, manda just wanted to cam-whore =p





Another thing...

You know hu u are,
Dont say u'll come find me the next day if you dont.



0 comments: