CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once

Again abandoned!

Sorry readers!

Nicole has turned into a lazy blogger! *though i think no one cares =p*


Well, where shall i start? Hmmmm.... i can't even remember where I left off.... and the worst part?? My camera isn't with me..!

Conclusion = No picz *for now larh*



Anyways,


Mel's b'day was celebrated at Mardigras where the "Dejavu" event was held... Mardi actually felt like the old days again when it was packed..! Seems like years ago! So many firmiliar faces were there that night! I think more then half of the people there were people i know... I guess the night was very sucessfull cuz there were loads people there till closing!



Friday was spent at Coco where as usual cuz of alcohol, drama happened AGAIN! Knn, damn sick of going to clubs and end up sad at the end of the night... Everything starts out fun at the beginning and ends up like shit?! Argh!!
"Best thing that happened" that night? I banged my car! Yea.. So i wont be able to drive for god knows how long..!


Yesterday, which was Saturday was also spent at Coco.. but with a different group of people.. Went with Darren, Yuan Ming and their friends.. 10 min after we entered the club, the lights came on!! Yea, u guessed it right! Raid! Knn! Damn potong... We were just sitting there waiting for them to start the music... Yuan Ming was non-stop shouting asking them to play music! Damn funny.. I remembered there was one part he said "play CelinDion my heart will go on also better than no music" hahaha! Fucking joke!

After around half an hour or so, the music finally came back on! Straight away we took our cups and bottoms up..! But then.. when we finished, the music soften and was off-ed again! At that time all of us was kinda pissed...But then the music came back on quite fast.. And then we started drinking and drinking and drinking...

I think my alcohol tolerence has went down.. Cuz I've been getting over tipsy or drunk quite a few times lately... So it's either my alcohol tolerence has went down or i just drink and drink and drink without caring..

Well, thats what happened yday.. We just keapt drinking and drinking... It was pratically Darren, Yuan Ming and I that finished the whole bottle and the 2 towers! So yeah, as u can guess, both of them were fucking tipsy and me? I was drunk.. And couldnt remember what i did for quite sometime.. Aihzz... Why larh must this happen to me..? hahaha! I think i was Darren's entertaiment for the night cuz today he couldnt stop laughing at me! Knn, damn evil lorr...

But but, while driving back home, he also had to stop at the side of the highway and puke! Hahaha! This i remember! See! I wasnt the only one drunk =p
Anyways, thanks for taking care of me..



0 comments: