CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Don't let yesterday take up too much of today

Aren't you bored of my abandoned blog yet?

Well, i think i am =p

So i guess it's time for a quick update eh?


Wednesday... I had to help the godfather somewhere near midvalley at his studio a lil while then Manda and i left to meet Ricky and the rest outside midvalley... Off we were to Goldmine where we stayed till everyone left.. Since my sister's friend owns the place, he left the keys with my sister and we stayed there till morning.. It was us alone in that whole place without any watiers whatsoever! And therefore, we cud do anything we wanted! hehehe!


Rooney and some "so called model" Aisha?

Owh yes, this is where the cam-whoring begins!










I like this pic...

Enjoyin themselves..







Owh yes, he got lucky! hahaha! =p


Thursday night, which is ladies night was spent where? Well, at home! I know! Unbelievable right? It was supposed to be spent @ MOS cuz it was Cassidy's b'day celebration.. But i was too tired to get myself outta bed.. So i decided to stay home instead... I also got a call at 11 smth asking if i wanted to drop by Coco.. But like i mentioned, too lazy =p


Friday on the other hand was spent at Coco.. Well, wrong choice of club that night cuz it was raided! I know! Damn potong right? Manda and i were abt to leave at about 2 smth when the police came.. They were only checking for drugs therefore there was nth to worry abt.. But then, they also wanted to see your IC before you leave.. And therefore, everyone i came with got out including the underaged peeps except me! WTF?? hahaha! I brought doen my driving license instead! So Manda and Mk and to go to my car and get my IC.. Only then did the police let me out!

The gurlz..

Dont u just envy them?


Manda*Nic*King

The 1st time he went to club!


Fooling around!!





Blurred










This was when the lights were turned on and the raid was being held!

Steph being camera shy? Wow! Thats a 1st! hahaha!


Saturday... Doug asked to help him with sales @ Mardi.. So i tried calling some friends to drop by... But None of them wanted to go there... They asked me to choose other places instead.. So i wanted to stay home.. Till i got a call from Sunny.. He suggested Hartamas but in the end i convinced him to go Mardi (Doug, u better thank me wei!).. No picz were taken cuz i didnt bring my camera down...


Lastly, yday (Sunday).. I got calls to go out.. One even asked to go genting.. But yeah, i decided to stay home! Again! hahaha! Yea, college is ginna start soon.. So i better get my timing right or it'll be screwed up again..

Sarah's comin back real soon! Ahh! How i miss her.. I wish all of us were in Langkawi again.. There was no worries whatsoever there!

Owh yea, i'm goin to Beijing on the 13th of March with my family.. Then i'm gonna accompany my dad to some wedding sometime in March as well... Finally some quality time with the family members eh? Haha! Gonna turn into a gud gurl =p I wish!





"We never mean for things to go as far as they do.


And we never mean to get so close and share the things we do.

And we don't mean to fall in love..


but we do"






0 comments: