CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trust me when i say nothing else matters to me more than you do..


Firstly, thank you for all the concern abt the accident whether though facebook, calls, sms or msn.
SooOoooOo touched =)


I'm currently in my living room drinking my soup and watching Desperate housewives. This is cause i missed my morning class.
Not on purpose though.
I woke up just in time and wanted to go. but my whole body was aching and i only got a few hours of sleep for the past 2 days.


Okay, it was Halloween celebration on Saturday night and we went to Mardi. It was surprisingly packed and yet, i didnt have fun =(
It could have been a fun night, but yeah..



Guess who fetched me?

Yup, Manda did. First time wei. hahaha!

At the mamak.



Aaron was damn high again. lol. He was dancing with the Mask on which made all of us laugh.


Anyways, Manda had a curfew so we left early. I reached home around 1 smth and decided to go out again since it was still early.
Thats when i met with an accident.
It was at the new road where KBU was at. I was on the right lane and the other car was on the left. And from the left lane he wanted to u-turn, making a right turn into my lane just to u-turn and when i couldnt stop in time, i banged his back.
My car literally spinned abt 180 degrees!

I got down the car and didnt know what to do or who to call. My whole body was shaking.
There were 3 people in the City that I banged, Only then did i realise, i knew one of them.
Everything was settled in the end though cause there was nth much we can do but claim insurance. It was too bloody expensive to settle cash.
Reached back at 6 in the morning and slept till 9 only to be awaken by that guy's dad.
Urgh.
Couldnt sleep again after that so i stayed awake till it was time to make a police report.
Now i have to wait for his insurance to approve the claim and then start repairing my car.


My car. posted this up in the last post.

The city that i banged. The car was damanged worst than mine. lol


Went down to Subang yday to study and finish up assignment. Stayed there till around 12 only though as all of us were dead tired.
Missed the morning class today but i have to go down to coll later at 5 for a listening test for english.
Urgh.
Time to study, finals next week!


XoXo.



0 comments: