CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Stop keeping me in the dark. All i need to know is how you really feel.

So, like mentioned, Manda and I went down to Ac yday. Spent the afternoon there playing pool and yc-ing.
While yc-ing, we were bored so we kinda made plans to go Genting. lol. I know right? Damn free. lol. We left PJ around 7. Went to Gotong Jaya to have our dinner then headed up to have a walk.
It was freezing cold. I kid you not. The coldest I've felt so far.













On the way back we kinda got a lil lost. Haha. But we managed to find our way back =)
Sarah, Manda and I headed to Mardi just to have a drink with Jason.
He thought us quite some interesting things yday. Guess it was nice for a change, to just sit and talk while drinking.


Heading to Zouk tonight.


XoXo.

0 comments: