CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

There are temptations all around, it only depends on whether you can resist them.

So, after I got my results on Thursday, I went to Ou to watch Twilight. The show wasn't boring.. But then again it isnt exactly great either. The best thing? When I was in the cinema, just before the show started, I received a text from my mum saying "i've got free tickets to watch twilight, want?". Uh-huh... So now i have 6 free tickets and I've already watched the show.lol

Had dinner at Delicious then headed over to meet up with Sarah and Isaac while waiting for Manda.
Us gurlz then headed to Marx's place to chill.
Wanted to Cheong k but he didnt know how to switch it on. lol. So instead, we played this game called singstar.
It's a singing game where u have to follow the pitch and it's point based.


Received this =)



@ Marx's place.

Yeah, we drank as well.

At one point he was practically shouting into the mic. hahaha.






Yday we had plans to Phuture and a house party in Tropicana. But where did i end up on a Friday night?
Mardigras =.="
lol. I got a call from Zheng Wei saying that he felt like going to Mardigras and since I didnt feel like goin down to Kl, i decided to go to Mardi as well.
The place wasnt empty. But it wasnt packed as well.
Apprently I was told the "happening" nights at Mardi now are Thursdays and Saturdays.


I decided on light make up that night.

lol. His face CMI

CMIAAW

She got drunk that night.lol. I couldnt keep count of the amount of times she fell on the floor.


Kit Seng.


Ahah, they also tried to climb the pole.

Not successfully though.


Went straight home after that as the liquor was about to Kill me. Seriously.
It was only like the 6 of us that was drinking and we finished 2 bottles. Not to mention we mixed Vodka and Black Label.


What is there to do today? I guess i'll be going to watch twilight again since there are free tickets and I have nothing better to do. Either that or i'll just give them away.
We'll see.

College is starting next week and part of me is actually looking forward to it =)



XoXo.

0 comments: