CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

How much do I mean to you?


Yday was our gurlz night out and it was spent at Zouk. I actually felt like crap when i reached there and thought that it wasnt going to be a good night. But the night ended up okay.
I mean how boring can the night be when you're with your girlfriends right?

I'm usually always the one who's ready first. Thats why i get to cam-whore. lol

It was a lil boring at first so we decided to cam whore.




Us gurlz.


I realized even though i've known her for damn long, it's the 1st time i clubbed with her.

As usual, she was tipsy again yday. haha.




Loves =)

Long island tea.



When the club closed, Andrea was busy talking with her friends, so that leaves us waiting with nothing to do, resulting in more picz. lol.


=.="





Headed over to Andrea's place to chill after that. I was so freaking tired that i actually fell asleep while they were talking. The next thing i know, it was 5 smth in the morning and it was time to go home.

Mummy's home from Paris when i woke up and she got loads of bags! Louis Vuitton, Long Champ, Furla...
And me?
I got a folie folie bag. It isnt the nicest bag but owh well, i'm not complaining. At least i got something =)


Okayy, time to look for something to do.


XoXo.



0 comments: