CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

And so they say, "if you love someone, thats all that matters". Do you agree?


College started today =)
At least now I don't have to think of what to do everyday.lol.
But unfortunately, I have classes everyday. And the worst part? My classes are mostly only 2 hours a day. At most 4. zzZzzZzz.
I dont know why cant they just cramp the classes more. Than I would have at least one day off.


So anyways, we went to Rootz KL for Daryn's farewell on Saturday. It was friggin packed! The whole place was crowded with people!
But it's quite a nice place to club. Though they shud change the songs cause it was really a turn off.
The club opens till 5 so all those party animals who wants to party for a longer period of time can club there.


The guys were more than 1hour late from the time they said they would reach.

And since i was bored, i cam-whored a lil =)

Me likey the entrance.

Marx.

Lol, they wanted to take a pic but wasnt ready. Damn cute right?




Party people.

Manda.Xiang.Nic

With the boi leavin.


Lol. he was forced to drink so freaking many times i lost count.

Lucky.lol

We got to drink Moet that night. Reminds me of our space moments =)





Yeah, can you see the amount of people in the background?

Everyone was practically drinking non-stop.

And most of them was damn tipsy that night.

So yeah, as you can see, i ended up driving back. zzZzZz.
I remember Daryn saying "I only met you when i got back and you have driven me twice already." hahaha!

He was drunk and freaking noisy. No joke!



Had a good night and reached home freaking "early" in the morning. lol.
And I was awoken up by a phone callin the morning. Couldnt go back to sleep after that so I decided to stay home the whole day and rest. Was freaking tired.

Tried really had to sleep but i think my insomnia's back. I was rolling in bed for 4 hours dead tired but couldnt sleep.
Aih.
Hopefully i cant sleep tonight.


XoXo.

0 comments: