CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Someday i might find myself looking in ur eyes,, but for now, we'll go on living seperate lives. .*


Kill me.
Holidays are damn boring.
I do the same thing over and over again.
Watch dvd.Yamcha.Eat.Sleep.

And the worst thing?
I'm putting on weight! Urgh.

Anyways, i was too bored and did some editing to some picz. lol.







There's more on facebook.
Kinda lazy to upload everything here.

Hmmm, there were plans to go Mos, Maison, Mardi and Opium tonight. but me? i decided to stay home.
Though i'm kinda regretting since I have nothing much to do now. Just online-ing and watching Born Rich which isnt as nice as Beyond the realm of conscience.


Okayy, let me think of something to write since i'm so freaking bored at home anyways.
Hmmm,
Looks like i dont have to look for smth to write since i'm going to help Manda with her assignment now.
Oops, let me rephrase that. I'm going to do her assignment for her.lol.


XoXo.


0 comments: