CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I don't understand why God would let us meet knowing that we could never be together..


So, it was exams for the past 3 days. Today is the 4th day which was my last paper *screams*!!
Hopefully i dont fail anything this time around. Urgh.

Anyways, went for a swim yday at Manda's place. But technically it was only Andrea and I cause Sarah had to finish her assignment and Manda left us there to swim and left for a movie.

At one point i remember laughing so hard cause we were talking about our high school memories that our stomachs were hurting badly =)

We were supposed to meet up with the other gurlz for dinner but we got too tired. lol.


Before Manda left.

Lol. *speechless*







It's a Thursday night and I've just finished my examz!
So, where to tonight?


Well, there's a possibility that i'll just be staying home due to exhaustion from over studying and not getting enough sleep. Haha.
It really depends on whether I can get any sleep soon. lol.
We'll see...


XoXo.


0 comments: