CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm willing to change, i'm wiling to overcome this hurdle. But are you?




I ended up not staying home on Thursday but I didnt hit the clubs as well. lol.
I decided to accompany the boyf as i havent been able to spend time with him the past week due to exams.
We went up to look out point with some of his friends. It was my 1st time there and i can say that there's nth much there except the view which wasnt that spectacular that night anyways.

We left early though cause most of them had work the next day and me? I was dead tired. Havent been sleeping properly the past week.. It's like i've only been sleeping for 2 hours everyday!
So yeah, went home and slept.

Went for Kai Ming's b'day yday at Maison but all the picz are still stuck in the camera cause i cant find the cable. Will update about it soon.

I have all the time in the world to update anyways since i'm having my hols now. lol.


XoXo.



0 comments: