CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Every step i take, every move i make is to make myself a better person.



I think i'm goin though "a phase".
Somehow these few days I cant help but think that i have put on weight!

I've been eating non-stop.Seriously.

Okay, so I have never been the skinny gurl that can eat practically anything and not count calories.
I put on weight very easily. No joke.
And i always seem to be hungry somehow.

Urgh.
And the worst part? I keep thinking about it!
It's driving me insane!

Owhkayy, I think i should stop complaining now.
I guess it's just cause I've been trying to sleep for the past 4 hours with no luck.
Even though I'm freaking tired, I cant seem to fall asleep!
And I've got class tomorrow! Well, technically, I've got class later in 7 hours!


I should try to sleep again.


XoXo.

0 comments: