CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Deep inside, I'm suffering, knowing that I've lost you. But on the outside, I'm living, pretending that I've forgotten you

I mentioned in the last post that i was supposed to go clubbing with the coll mates right? Well, i didnt. They ended up in maison while i wanted to drop my MOS. Well, technically, Manda wanted to go to Mos. The sis wanted to drop by this new place in Mount Kiara Called Envy. So yeah, we compromised and went to Envy first then MOS. Envy was fun. But MOS was really dead. Though there was a crowd, i really prefered Envy much much more. Only took pictures in envy though.


Sarah.Nic

Manda and i in black

Us gurls. All in black and white. lol, no it wasnt planned.






Acting cute. lolz.




Friday night, it was the usual place, Mardi. Though much more of our friends came then usual, Mardi's crowd that night wasnt as good. Was kinda bored. lol. Looks like i'm getting bored of everywhere. Aih. Went home straight after Mardi cuz i was dead tired and i didnt even wanna Yam cha after that.


Saturday after Ou, we went to this place called President for a friend's b'day. It was BORING. I went home ard 1 smth 2 on a Sat night. That was how boring it was.
Enuf said.













I had fun today though. Went shopping in ou with Jeslyn. Hehehe. Got 2 Long tubes from WH and being such a "nice friend", i got one for Sarah too. lolz. I also got the new Empro eyeliner that i wanted to get and yeah, i got one for the sister as well since she wanted one. Went to Yam cha after that then came home.


Really shud get to bed soon since coll is at 8 tmr. Argh.



XoXo.



0 comments: