CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

A goodbye is only painful if you know you'll never say hello again.



Just got back from coll. Kinda tired but i dont want to sleep or I wont be able to sleep tonight. So i decided to post some picz that were taken using my phone sometime back.





Night @ Mardi

Night @ Mcircle
I think i've put on weight. dont you? lol


Anyways. Cedric also used my phone to take a few picz during class. He decided to act gay with Sim. Hmmm, or maybe he really is gay? I wouldnt know. *oops, i just remmebered that he reads my blog.* lolz


uh-huh..

Guys nowadays can cam whore more than gurlz. lolz

=.="


York Hong. Act cute Hai mai..

Ang Wen Loong, our Econs Lecturer.



I think thats all for now. Dont really take the time to update anymore. I feel like i've lost my blogging ,mojo once again.
Hopefully i'll get it back soon.


Owh, and i also feel like changing my blog layout again.

We'll see.



XoXo.





1 comments:

Vasanth TT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.