CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I've never told anyone this.. But i'm scared of falling apart.



Currently having break now and since the guys decided to play pool, i decided to update a lil making use of club 9's internet connection. lol.


Havent really been doing much since it's classes everyday. But yday, after class Sarah, Sim, Cedric and I decided to drop by pyramid to do a lil shopping. Got a dress, a skirt and some new make up. I dont even know why i bother getting anymore make up. I've got plenty and i dont even use most of them. lol


Followed Js to Bangsar after that cause he needed to fetch his sister and didnt know the way. Had dinner there as well. Finally had the banana leaf rice that i was craving for. Though it wasnt nice compared to the one in Jalan Gasing. Argh. Want to go there so badly but i dont know the way. Ish.


Having another hour of class after break then will be heading to ou to do a lil more shopping. The classmates though wants to watch a movie. So maybe we'll do both depending on the time.
Will update again when i get the chance.



XoXo.




I cried today not because i miss you
or even wanted you.
But because i finally realized..
That i'm gonna be okayy without you.

1 comments:

Hanna Rosin said...

HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
+2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B